Listing your stay on www.4stay.com is really easy. Follow this step by step guide in listing your perfect stay with us.
- Sign up
Sign up on the website, it is really simple. Just use your email address or sign up with facebook, LinkedIn or google.
- Click on Host
When you sign up, clicking on host indicates you are listing your stay. If you click on guest, your account will automatically lead you to search for other listings.
- Confirm your occupation and describe yourself!
Guests want to know who they are staying with. So describe yourself, tell them what you do, what you like to do for fun, what your hobbies are. Don't be shy! Get creative!
- Verify your phone number
Once you are signed up as a host, the page will automatically redirect you into listing your property.
Step 1: What would you like to list?
- Private room- A private room is a room for one, single person. A room that will be given to solely one person alone, not to be shared with anyone.
- Shared room- A shared room is a room that is meant to be shared between 2 or more people. This can be a room for a couple, siblings, any two or more people as long as the accommodations meet the requirements of everyone. (i.e. enough beds and closets or drawers for everyone in the shared space).
- Entire place- THIS MEANS YOU ARE RENTING THE ENTIRE SPACE TO A GUEST. THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU LIVE IN A HOUSE AND ARE RENTING A ROOM OR SO IN THIS ENTIRE PLACE. IF YOU ARE RENTING YOUR ENTIRE UNIT, WHETHER IT IS AN APARTMENT, A CONDO, A HOUSE, A TOWNHOME TO ONE TRANSACTION FOR THE TIME THEY REQUEST TO RENT, PLEASE CLICK ENTIRE PLACE.
Step 2: Enter your property details.
Here you can specify what kind of building your home is in. Is it a single family home?
- Is it an apartment? Is it a single-family home? A townhouse?
- How many bedrooms are in the facility?
- How many bathrooms are in the facility?
- What is your preferred gender for renting? (You can list your property catering to girls, or boys only. This is because some hosts are districted or located close to an all girls/ boys school, or if a host has all daughters who will be sharing a room with just girls and vice versa)
Step 3: Property amenities & rules
Here you can adjust all of the property amenities and rules, which include
Step 4: Property location
Here you would set up the address to your space
Step 5: Title & Description
Here you will create a catchy title for your property (i.e. Bright Private Room in the Heart of Washington DC)
For your description you will write about the things the room specifically includes.
Step 6: Price details
Here you can include your price, security deposit and if there is a minimum stay requirement.
Step 7: Stay Photos
This is where you will add clear, bright photos of your property.
Step 8: Review and Publish